LBBB 2018 CALL FOR APPLICANTS
Deadline: January 15, 2018
The organizing committee of the XVth Little Brain Big Brain Meeting is pleased to invite you to send in your application for this inspiring young investigator meeting. ANMS is a co-sponsor of this program.
26-29th August 2018 – Kleve, Germany
Detailed info & updates on www.lbbbmeeting.org
• A young investigator in the broad field of neurogastroenterology and/or digestive disease. Last-year PhD student, post-doc or junior faculty within 7 years* of receiving terminal degree (MD, PhD).
• Willing to be an active participant in scientific discussion.
• Submitting an abstract to present at the Federation of Neurogastroenterology and Motility (FNM) meeting in Amsterdam. Attendance at the FNM meeting is mandatory. Transport between LBBB and FNM will be provided. If extenuating circumstances should be considered during the application review process, please clearly state them in your letter of intent.
Your application should consist of:
• Letter of intent (max 1 page) detailing your research experience, research interests, key techniques, career goals and your motivation to participate in LBBB. Please indicate whether you've previously attended LBBB. This is not an abstract. We wish to provide a format in which an attendee will present their most recent and cutting-edge work. Abstracts will therefore only be requested after acceptance and shortly before the meeting.
• Updated curriculum vitae (max 2 pages)
• Letter of support (max 1 page) by your mentor or, in the case of junior faculty, by a senior colleague.
• Expected travel cost (in EUR) of a round-trip economy class airfare to Amsterdam (Schiphol) or train travel. This information will not be used for selection, but for planning purposes since we aim to reimburse travel costs. It is however highly recommended to apply for personal travel grants.
Send these documents in 4 separate files (.pdf or .doc only) with your last name in the filename to email@example.com with "LBBB application" as email subject.
©2017 American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society | 45685 Harmony Lane, Belleville, MI 48111